Saturday, November 22, 2008

Day #36

Not much to report on today. Jennifer is still about the same as far as her responses & reactions. She does appear to be responding or reacting. It just isn't very frequent or as frequent as we'd like. But Mom says Jennifer kissed her today! Mom was very excited about this!

They did dialysis on Jennifer again today. This should help get more of those toxins out of her body!

I've talked about the great nurses Jennifer's had taking care of her. One of them told David we have really touched him because he's never seen a family like ours. We are always there with Jennifer & are always thanking the nurses & drs for everything. We do thank them for everything. Anytime they come into Jennifer's room to do anything we thank them whether they are re-positioning her in the bed, checking a beeping iv, bathing her, or even poking her with another needle. We always thank them for taking care of her. We want them to know it is appreciated. And if it makes them want to pay extra attention to Jennifer, that's just an added bonus!

I really don't have much to report on. There's not much change. But I know things are changing! I believe she is getting better. Even the dr who told mom & David a week ago that Jennifer may just stay the way she is forever now says he thinks she's getting better.

Please continue to pray for Jennifer, Kacyn, David & the entire family.

1 comment:

Janet Stallmann said...

David and Family;

I don't have your email address, but I did have this. I sincerely want to thank you for being in that ICU waiting room over the past few weeks. You guys are truly a testimony in the making of God's love and compassion. My children and I thank you for praying,crying,laughing and believing with us for God's best for my husband Lonnie. His life was totally all about God and evangelism. Now he is with God rejoicing his heart out. I will continue to follow Jennifers blog and continue to strengthen my prayer efforts for her. She has a beautiful spirit and God is still using her even as she heals. Love in Christ, Janet Stallmann