Friday, November 14, 2008

Day #28

Dad & I are leaving for St. Louis this afternoon. It'll be late before we get there so I thought I'd go ahead & post to the blog now. I don't really have a lot to report on though.

Jennifer rested pretty well last night. They turned up her pain medication because of pain from the trach. So she's been pretty out of it today because of that. Her blood pressure has been a little high so they put her on blood pressure medication to help with that.

No dialysis today. They are doing it every other day so they should be doing it again tomorrow.

I'm going to try to convince mom to go to a hotel tonight with dad. If I stay at the hospital with Jennifer, mom will be more likely to leave. She really needs to get away & try to get a good night's sleep.

Both Kacyn & David continue to do well.

Well, that's really all I know today!

Have a great weekend! And send up lots of prayers!
Love,
Lynn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for these daily updates! Praying still in Hopkinsville, KY, Robin, Em & Bek