Monday, December 29, 2008

Day #71

The kids & I didn't make it to St. Louis this weekend as originally planned. My niece who stayed the night at our house Thu night & my daughter spent several days in a row with came down with strep throat on Sat. Because of our long term exposure to her, I was worried about carrying the germ to St. Louis & making them sick. Kacyn & Jennifer definitely don't need strep nor does anyone else! So far none of us have it, but I decided it was better to be safe than sorry. Our plan now is go up this next weekend.

Jennifer had her first real bath on Sat! For the last 10 weeks, it's been nothing but sponge baths for her! Sat morning, they put her in a big jacuzzi tub & gave her a real bath! I know that had to feel good to her!

There's not really a lot to report on. Things are still going well with the rehab hospital. Jennifer seems to be doing ok there.

Please don't forget Jennifer & Kacyn in your prayers! They are getting better, but are still a long ways from being completely healed! Please pray for strength & comfort for David as well as the rest of the family.

Love,
Lynn

No comments: