Sunday, December 21, 2008

Day #63

As I'm sure you could tell from yesterday's post, I was having a "down" day. There have been many of those days in the last 9 weeks. It's the love, prayer, & support of so many people that helps us make it through the bad days. I thank God everyday for all of you! But I know there will be be fewer & fewer of those down days going forward!

Jennifer is doing much better. Her breathing is back to normal as it was before things went awry at rehab. We aren't quite sure what happened exactly, but she seems to be ok.

She is still in ICU, but would have been moved to a step down room today if they'd had an open one. David says she may be going back to rehab on Tuesday.

I asked David how he & the boys are doing. He said everyone's ok. He said he's tired. I wouldn't know why!! He said Jo is wanting his mommy to come home. I know she will be home with them soon! What a wonderful, joyous day that will be!!!!!

Praise the Lord everything is ok and Jennifer will be back in the rehab hospital soon! Jennifer's miracle continues!

Thank you everyone for EVERYTHING!! I can't even put into words what it has meant to us & how it has helped us all get through this very difficult time.

Prayers are still needed so please remember Jennifer and the rest of the family in your prayers.

Love,
Lynn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(((Lynn))) I am praying for you, too.