Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Day #60

They removed Jennifer's trach today. She is now completely breathing on her own at all times! But she's still not talking. We were hoping that once this was removed she would begin talking.

Instead of doing her physical therapy bedside today. They took her to the physical therapy gym. David said this went well.

She could possibly be going to a rehab center as early as tomorrow! This is a rehab center that will work on both her mental & physical development. She will be getting specialized treatment daily for much longer periods of time.

Don't forget Jennifer, Kacyn, & David in your prayers! Anything is possible through faith & prayer so I know this little family will be whole again soon!

Love,
Lynn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((Jennifer))) We are praying!!

Lyn, I just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas from my daughters and I in Kentucky. Thank you for updating in your caring, gentle way that you do. You do a fabulous job and we appreciate you!

Hugs from the Stokes' Family!

Janet Stallmann said...

David,

Jennifer seems to be doing so well. God will complete the work He's started in her from the very beginning. I am so proud of your families efforts toward her healing. Please know that I continue to pray for her restoration. If there is anything I could do to help say if your mom needs a couple hour break, or needs help cleaning the house, let me know. I would be honored to assist.

Merry Christmas,
Love in Christ Jesus,
Janet Stallmann