Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day #95

Jennifer continues to improve slightly each day. She should be getting the Botox injections in her wrists/hands sometime in the next couple of days. She's doing well with her eating, but gets full quickly. Mom tricked her into eating a little more when she was feeding her by telling her "5 more bites" then miscounting the bites! She said Jennifer caught on though!

My brother was in St. Louis Tue-Wed. Mom was there Wed-Thu. I will be there Sat-Sun. It's been 3 weeks since I've seen my sister due to my son's birthday & having a cold that I didn't want to share with anyone in St. Louis. I'm looking forward to seeing her. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is leaving her again. That is always difficult especially now that she gets upset & cries when you leave.

Because I will be in St. Louis all weekend, I won't be posting anything to the blog.

Please continue to pray for Jennifer, Kacyn, David, & Josiah as well as the rest of the family as we travel back & forth.

Love,
Lynn

No comments: