Monday, May 25, 2009

Jennifer & the Boys

I have posted a new picture of Jennifer & the boys. The boys are soooo cute & Jennifer looks beautiful. She is beginning to look more & more like the Jen we all know & love.

Our brother went to visit her this past weekend. She was very happy to see him. Kathy calls the smile in the picture I just posted Jen's "Bubba smile". Jen has always called our brother Bubba & this is how she smiled when she saw him the other day, hence the name "Bubba smile".

Kacyn has a new device that helps him hold his head up. This should help strengthen those muscles so that hopefully before long he won't need help holding his head up anymore.

Kathy had a biopsy on her eye. It was determined that it was inflammation of the blood vessels. She told me the medical name/term for this, but I can't remember what it was. Even if I did remember, I don't think I could spell it. It was a fairly long name. Please remember Kathy in your prayers.

David's dad, Bob, had a biopsy & they found suspicious cells in his thyroid. They are planning surgery on the 10th. Please remember him in your prayers.

Jennifer had a dr appt on Thu. The dr told David that she thinks he needs to see a therapist. She thinks he's in denial about the possibility of Jennifer's condition being long-term. She just doesn't understand David's strong faith in the Lord & his strong love for Jennifer.

Whatever Jennifer needs David does without ever complaining. He takes wonderful care for her & while he's doing it, you can see the love in his eyes. He is truly a blessing from above. Please continue to pray for strength for him. Even though he always has a wonderful attitude about everything, I know it's not easy.

And last but not least, please remember to pray for the continued healing of Kacyn & Jennifer.

2 comments:

Sandy Hentzel said...

Beuatiful pictures!!!


In my prayers as always :)

Kimmie said...

I am believing with David and everyone else that Jennifer WILL be 100%!