Monday, March 23, 2009

Leaving Tomorrow

I leave tomorrow afternoon to stay with Jennifer & David & help take care of the boys for a week. I am excited about it & David said Jennifer's been very excited. He said she's been asking just about every day when I'm coming then this morning she told him "Lynn's coming tomorrow. I'm excited."

They finally got a new car. David's been using his mom's van since the accident. It's not brand new, but is new to them. It's a 1997 Suburban. This was really the only thing big enough for all them & Jen's wheelchair. David wanted to get something that he wouldn't have to make payments on.

Jennifer's able to make a fist with her right hand now. Hopefully, she'll be able to hold a spoon/fork & be able to feed herself soon. David said her hand-eye coordination isn't that great & she'd probably poke herself in the eye with the fork right now.

I'm looking forward to my week with them. My husband & kids will be coming up later in the week & staying one night.

Please keep the prayers flowing!! They're working, but are still needed!

No comments: