Monday, August 3, 2009

Still in the hospital

Kacyn is still in St Louis Childrens Hospital. They are hoping to get his G tube put in place & possibly send him home by the end of the week.

Grammy said he's been more awake today like normal for him with only a few naps here & there. Still having difficulty with swallowing which is the reason for the G tube & with his body temp.

Once his G tube site has healed completely, they will bring him back in about 1-2 weeks to put a shunt in.

Mom is back home now, but will be going back Wed-Thu. Then I'm going up this weekend to help out while Kathy goes back to OH for Bob's surgery.

I have posted another new picture of Kaycn & Josiah that was taken yesterday. Josiah is in Kacyn's hospital bed with him, watching tv. They're sooooo cute!!

Please keep Kacyn & Jen in your prayers. We need healing miracles for them. Please keep Bob in your prayers as he prepares for his surgery. Pray for Kathy, Mom, & myself as we drive back & forth. Pray for strength & comfort for the entire family. And last, but not least please pray for David. He is a remarkable person. The world would definitely be a much, much better place if more people were like him.

1 comment:

Trish said...

I don't believe I've commented before, but I've been following this since the accident happened. I am so sorry this happened to your precious sister and her family. I have been and will continue to pray. Please know there are people out here who are concerned and hurting for you all!